Skip to main content

Where is your God? | A deep research on atheist & theist's point of views | Yagnesh Suthar 2023

Does God exist? 

If you are a person who is often bombarded with questions like: “Where is your God?, Is he helping us even in kaliyug?, Are you able to prove if there is any God?” then this article is for you!



I met many different people, some of them were atheists & some of them were theists. I heard both of them & found one similarity! Atheists don’t believe in God because they are looking for evidence that can prove God’s existence. And, theists believe in God because they have strong faith in God.


I know you may ask “where is the similarity?” 


Don’t worry dear, first, read the article without fear!!!

Two life stories

Let me tell you two real life stories & I will tell you the conclusion. 


This incident took place on 10 August 2020. It was 7:30 pm and it was raining heavily. I was riding my motorcycle on the road near Anand Zydus Hospital (Anand, Gujarat) to go home from work and at that time I was riding at a little speed to reach home early. And just then I felt that some invisible force was holding my collar & the handle of the bike and pulling me to the left. Now at that time I thought that it must be due to the wind and, at the same time, a car was going ahead of me and another car was coming from a long distance behind.


I mean, everything was fine. But suddenly I felt like my body and bike was being pulled to the left, so I spontaneously blurted out, “Dude, why does it feel like someone is pushing me to the left?” And just as I was looking ahead with this thought, the car in the front suddenly gave a right hand signal and swerved to the right. And I was speeding a very bit which led my mind to imagine for 2 seconds that, “I have been hit by a car and my laptop in my bag has broken and I am very hurt and my leg is bleeding and I am trying to save myself and I am preparing to shout and..” and before I tried to think next, my subconscious mind ordered me, “Dude, break!”.


At exactly the same time, I used both the front and rear brakes and at that time there was a 100% chance that I would hit the car and get hurt. But coincidentally, the law of inertia of physics did not work at that time. We know that, “If anything moving with speed suddenly stops, it rubs against the ground for a while and then stops and that is called inertia in physics”.


But, even though I braked suddenly, the law of inertia did not apply to my bike. And the most surprising thing is that there was rain water on the road at that time, however, my bike did not slip and I barely survived a major accident. And at that time, if a doctor had placed his stethoscope on my chest, my heart was beating so violently that it would have sounded like a drum!


I had two kinds of feelings at that time, one of happiness that I survived and the other of fear because I had visualized my future in the present even for 2 seconds with my sixth sense. At the same time, I was left with a puzzle in my mind: why was my body and bike being pulled to the left side? But from this incident, I came to know, “It was my goodness and faith in God that tried to save me twice”.


The bike and I were being pulled to the left was first time God tried to save me but I ignored it thinking, “It must be because of the wind” and the second time, when the law of inertia of physics did not apply to my bike and I survived even though there was rain water on the road.


To be honest, I can't express the feelings that I had in my mind at that time, but you can think about it in your mind and understand that even from such a terrible incident, the invisible power saved me. 


He is the Lord who dwells in every particle and comes to this earth to save and protect each and every one of his devotees.


Another story is from 18 August 2023. On this day a friend of mine had a driving test in the United Kingdom. He had given it 3 times before and failed all the three times. So when he met me for the fourth time, I only said that next time whenever you go for the exam remember your Ishtadev or Kuldevi Mataji (God) from your heart and trust them and then go for the exam. Try to give your best performance, I will surely pray that you will pass. He didn't believe it at first, thinking, "What difference was it going to make if I would pray to God?" But, because of what I said (because of friendship), he trusted me and prayed to God and went for the exam. And actually passed that exam.

As soon as I heard that he just passed the exam, I got goosebumps. I realized that this was definitely God's work.


Now, for the logically thinking people, I have something for you!

You may interpret both the stories like this way: 


The first story can be a coincidence. And, the second story could be the result of his best performance. But it does not prove the existence of God. 

A small experiment: 

The existence of God can be understood even by a very simple experience.



Place your palms facing each other and imagine in your mind that both hands are not attracted to each other. If your attention is strong enough, you would definitely feel this experience. You will feel repulsion in no time. 


Book recommendation: Pranic Healing


That is because, the world we experience is nothing but interpreting and experiencing it by trusting the information gathered from our senses. So, there must be someone who created nature with such a subtle understanding, right? 

And the answer to this question is the proof that God exists. Because, as per your understanding of the law of “cause and effects”, there must be a reason for the existence of something. So, there must be the creator of this beautiful creation. 


Whenever I ask atheists about the creation of nature, they have no answer. But I have mostly heard them say that some energy needs to be on earth.

Some consider energy as God, some consider idols as God. Some believe in formless God and some believe in real God (with a form). 

And all are right in their place. (why & how are they all right? I will explain later!)

Atheist’s beliefs

There are people who do not believe in God (supreme consciousness) who are called atheists. Also, there are people from different communities who believe in different types of God (formless, with form etc) who are called theists. 


The Muslim community believes in a "formless God" that they call Allah. They do not believe in idol worship.


People of Hinduism believe in different forms of God such as formless, material, light, energy, fire, void.


Interestingly, atheists also believe in God, they are just not ready to admit it.


I would now like to explain what God is to atheists.


Love, compassion, kindness, benevolence, excellence are all attributes of God as per the theists (& Vedic Scriptures). 


Suppose I am an atheist, so, to understand or to know a particular thing (I have used "thing" only to describe God. We don't know what is God, who is God, how God is. So, we cannot define that it is a person or consciousness or what else? So, for just simple understanding, I have used "thing"), we must have qualities. For example, to know a particular disease in detail for the purpose of treatment, I must have the qualities of a doctor or knowledge of a pharmacist or eagerness/curiosity to know about the matter. 


As an atheist, if I don't believe in God, that simply means I must have a strong belief opposite to God's belief and God's existence. Because, according to psychology, if you don't believe in something, you must have a different (philosophical) point of view for that particular topic. So, if I don't believe in God, I must have a definition for that God, right? For example:


  • God could be something which is not understandable by mind, that's why I don't believe in him.

  • If god is everywhere, why can't I see it? - that's why I don't believe in God!


Or any other philosophical point of view! And, there could be many, without any doubt!


“The entire existence is only because of your belief.” – I can describe this statement as following:

  • Some people believe that the world is an illusion, and that our beliefs create our reality. They argue that if we believe that something exists, then it does, and if we believe that something does not exist, then it does not.

  • Other people believe that the world is objective and independent of our beliefs. They argue that there is a reality that exists outside of our minds, and that our beliefs can only describe this reality, but they cannot change it.

Personally, I believe that the world is a combination of both objective and subjective reality. I strongly believe that there is a reality that exists outside of our minds, but I also believe that our beliefs can shape and influence our experience of this reality. And, that is only because of our own existence. 

How can both the statements be right? Have you got any examples?

Yes, I do! I will tell you a few examples supporting both the statements!

  • The world is an illusion and our beliefs create our reality:

    • A person who believes in the power of positive thinking may find that their thoughts and beliefs have a positive impact on their life. For example, they may believe that they are capable of achieving their goals, and this belief may help them to persevere in the face of challenges.

    • A person who believes in the law of attraction may find that their thoughts and beliefs about what they want to attract into their life actually do manifest in their reality. For example, they may believe that they are worthy of love and abundance, and this belief may help them to attract these things into their life.

    • A person who believes in the power of placebos may find that their beliefs about the effectiveness of a placebo can actually influence the outcome of a medical treatment. For example, they may believe that a sugar pill will relieve their pain, and this belief may actually help to reduce their pain.

  • The world is objective and independent of our beliefs:

    • A scientist who is conducting an experiment may try to control for the effects of their own beliefs and biases in order to get an accurate measure of the phenomenon they are studying.

    • A person who is trying to make a decision may try to gather as much objective information as possible in order to make the best decision possible, regardless of their own personal beliefs or biases.

    • A person who is trying to solve a problem may try to break down the problem into smaller, more manageable steps, and then approach each step objectively.

Book Recommendation: God Exists

Atheist’s point of view

Now, coming back to our main point, as an atheist, my definition of God is the same as that of devotees. 


I mean, God's devotees could have the same definition of God but they have accepted God's existence, they have strongly believed in the existence that could be the reason why they might have felt the presence of God. And, because of their strong beliefs, they are believing in God, right? So, our (atheist's definition of God) and devotee's definition of God are the same. There is only one difference between both i.e. belief. 


We don't believe in that definition because we don't have any evidence of the existence and we can't understand God logically. If we can get any evidence that can be understood logically about the existence of God, we can believe in God even being an atheist. So, as an atheist, God is nothing for us for a moment. 


But for those who believe in God, they may know the definition of God, right? Those who strongly claim that God exists, would definitely describe God in a simple way, right? So, let's take our first opinion of evidence from the most widely known authoritative text i.e. shrimad bhagwad geeta. As per srimad bhagavad geeta, definition of God:



If you observe something in these images, all of the above definitions describe a kind of energy. Because all those definitions are applied to "energy" only as per till date's knowledge of science and technology.


For example, if Shree Krishna represents himself as a super consciousness in the above shloka which resides in all the elements or objects of the universe, it simply means he must be the energy provider to the quantum elements (quarks). 


Otherwise, where do they get the energy from? What is that which provides the energy to the electron rotating inside the element? Also, only a conscious being is able to will or desire. And, only because of such a conscious being, everything is in action. So, here, the definition of Muslims (God is everywhere & having no definite form - is true). Also, definition of Nirakara Ishwar (formless god) is understood in this perspective of understanding the energy provider.



For example, if I desire to see something, my body will work & chemical processes will happen inside my body & then my eyes will stare at the object of seeing & then it will gather the information of the object. So, that’s how the information gathering, processing, analyzing & memory storage take place. But the desirer was my conscious being & not the brain or mind. 


So, if there is something existing in the universe, it’s because of the conscious thing which is pervading the atoms or nucleus of the object. That which Krishna describes as a super consciousness which is himself. 


I have seen people asking me if they can see God? But I have their answers: Can you see the temperature? Can you see the pressure? No, there are certain machines to see them or feel them. Just like that, we have several concepts, practices, philosophies and procedures to understand God (the higher consciousness). 

Do you want to know God?

If you really want to know about God, first of all, you must understand "love" & "trust". Because, "Love" and "trust" are the tools to understand the nature of reality.


Mind alone cannot understand the supreme consciousness, if you want to understand using logic, you must surrender your ego to your heart. You will have to use heart with faith, love & compassion then only you will be able to understand & "see" the God.


One more question! If God is capable of creating this perceived reality, why cannot be he seen? Is not he capable enough to let himself see to the people? 


Yes, he is! 


But have you ever accepted him as a God? 


Thousands of years before, Krishna was born on earth, but you are not ready to accept him as a God because he had a human body. When you read about him lifting the Govardhan mount with his little finger, you are thinking that it was just a myth, it was just a story. When you read about all his stories, you are only considering that these are just “stories”, but not as a fact. How will you ever know God? See, every knowledge is the accepted information with certain emotions like love, trust (faith), compassion etc. (with/without logic), which then stored as a memory or skill. If you know how to use a particular software, you certainly have learned it, accepted the certain information about the use of the software etc. and then it became your knowledge. So, you must have faith, love, surrenderance. 


Before him (krishna), there was Ram, but still you are not ready to accept him as a God. If you are not ready to accept something, no matter how much evidences I will show you, you will never accept it. 



Now, if you are not even ready to believe in him, how will you ever accept him as a God? 

Okay, so now he has taken another form for which to see, you will have to do some work, like: meditation, surrendering, worship etc. But you are not ready to do that as well & still wanting to see him, how is that possible? 


If you want to see another form (which is not possible to perceive with the human body), you will have to understand yourself (your own consciousness). Because you and he are not different. 


It is only your individuality (because of false ego) because of which you consider yourself as a separate entity. Otherwise, you are the part of the truth. Have you ever tried to know your original self? 


You have been (were/will be) considering yourself as this physical body. Have you ever realised that whatever you are doing is just a part of (false) reality & it is going to end one day? If it is going to end one day, where is eternity? How can you say that energy can neither be created nor destroyed? That simply means that you are not knowing yourself. You must know yourself first & I am definitely sure that you will also understand what God is & who God is? 


According to thermodynamics, energy is neither created nor destroyed, it can be transformed from one form to another. Likewise in one of the above definitions of the picture, there is a mentioning that, "there is nothing moving or non-moving, that can exist without me".


Which means that God is an energy that allows non moving objects to move and moving objects to not move! So, based on this logic, it's accepted that God is (also) an energy. Though it has already been written in the Shreemad Bhagvad Geeta years before:


नैनं छिन्दन्ति शस्त्राणि नैनं दहति पावकः।

न चैनं क्लेदयन्त्यापो न शोषयति मारुतः॥

Source – Shrimad Bhagavad Gita 2.23


Meaning: The Shlok illustrates how the soul, or Aatman, is infinite, formless, and devoid of all physical characteristics, yet it still exists. The soul is birth-less, eternal, unbreakable, and timeless, and it is not destroyed along with the body.

Science’s point of view!

The law of “cause and effect” is often used to explain the behaviour of the physical world. For example, if you drop a ball, it will fall to the ground. This is because the force of gravity is causing the ball to accelerate towards the ground.


The law of cause and effect is a powerful tool for understanding the world around us. Here are some examples of cause and effect relationships:


  • If you throw a ball, it will fall to the ground. The cause is the action of throwing the ball, and the effect is the ball falling to the ground.

  • If you study hard, you are more likely to get good grades. The cause is studying hard, and the effect is getting good grades.

  • If you eat healthy foods, you are more likely to be healthy. The cause is eating healthy foods, and the effect is being healthy.

  • If you get enough sleep, you are more likely to be alert and productive. The cause is getting enough sleep, and the effect is being alert and productive.


By understanding cause and effect relationships, we can better understand the world and how it works.


So, Law of cause & effects can help us to predict what will happen, and to control our own behaviour. But it cannot help us understand the hidden cause. 


For example, if someone has a desire to do something & he performs his actions, you will try to find the reason behind why he is performing his actions. You would try to predict his life situations, his mentality, his needs etc. But you will never accept that it could be his desire. And it is not always necessary that your desire must have a reason behind it because the cause of your desire is only yourself. When the cause of something is yourself, how can you find a logical reason behind it? (it's common sense!) And someone else cannot find that cause outside of you by looking at all the logical perspectives behind the happenings. 


Desire could be with/without reason. So, this entire universe could be a desire of God and we are trying to find the "cause" behind this great creation. Instead of believing that it could be the desire of God and appreciating him for giving us the opportunity to explore the beauty of this materialistic world, we are just looking for the cause of the universe as an idiot! How are we going to find the cause of it? You will have to accept one day that it could be a desire of God after attempting all your trials!


Some accepted the Absolute Truth as one felt it. And those who followed his orders tried to understand the truth in the same way and attained the same truth. There is nothing wrong with that, nor is anyone wrong. Wrong is only what no one admits to it. And also, wrong is that the other disrespect the other ways of believing in God


How can all be true? Scientists also came to know the answer to this question after knowing the nature of light. When they realised that light can behave as both a wave and a particle, they realised that matter can also be converted into energy. Which was defined by Albert Einstein as E = Δmc². In fact, this information was already written in our Vedas and Upanishads! And that too without any kind of sophisticated equipment! Even if we keep this discovery of physics in mind, it proves that God can have many forms. And a logic is also that if God can create the real world then how can it have no form?


So, after considering all the above factors, logical opinions & beliefs of different minded people, community & mindsets, we can say that there is the existence of God in various different forms (and without forms as well). 


Till here, this was the explanation for the atheists to let them know that there is the existence of God. Now, I would also like to show you some proof of God from various literatures which have been considered as authoritative texts for particular religions. 

According to Quran :

The Quran makes a number of arguments for the existence of God, which can be summarised as follows:

  • The order and complexity of the universe point to a Creator. The Quran says, 

    • "Do you not see that Allah has created the heavens and the earth in perfect order?" (6:1)


  • The existence of laws of nature points to a Lawgiver. The Quran says, 

    • "He has created the heavens and the earth in truth. He makes the night to follow the day, and He has made the sun and the moon subservient to His command. Each one is running in an orbit with an appointed time." (21:33)


  • The existence of human beings with reason and free will points to a Creator who has endowed them with these qualities. The Quran says, 

    • "We have certainly created man in the best of forms." (95:4)


  • The Quran also emphasises that God is not like anything in creation. The Quran says, 

    • "Nothing is like Him." (42:11) This means that God is beyond our comprehension and that we cannot fully understand His nature.

Book recommendation: The Quran

If you observe the points, you can see the explanation about God's existence. And it is 100% right. But their believers have not tried to make attempts to achieve the Supreme consciousness (i.e. God). And that is the reason why they "only" consider the "formless God" as a one and almighty supreme God. In fact, in their texts, “God is One, the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born, Nor is there to Him any equivalent." (112:1-4) – Which is different & non understandable when you turn inwardly to seek the truth. 


Whereas Sanatanis have tried to make many different attempts to achieve the Supreme reality e.g. Ashtanga Yoga, 112 methods of Vigyan Bhairav Tantra and many more things mentioned in Srimad Bhagavad Geeta. 


The Quran has been considered as an authoritative textbook by Muslims. It is the central religious text of Islam and is believed to be the word of God as revealed to the Prophet Muhammad. The Quran contains guidance on a wide range of topics, including religious law, morality, history, and cosmology. It is also a source of inspiration and motivation for Muslims.

According to Bible :

Some of the evidence that the Bible provides for God's existence includes:

  • The order and complexity of the universe: The Bible says that God created the universe and that He is the one who sustains it. The order and complexity of the universe are evidence that a powerful and intelligent being must have created it.

  • The existence of morality: The Bible says that there is a standard of right and wrong that is independent of human opinion. This standard of morality is evidence that there is a moral lawgiver, who is God.

  • The human conscience: The Bible says that all people have a conscience, which is a sense of right and wrong. This conscience is evidence that there is a God who has implanted it in us.

  • The miracles in the Bible: The Bible records many miracles, which are events that defy the laws of nature. These miracles are evidence that God is a powerful being who can intervene in the natural world.

Book recommendation: The Holy Bible

In addition to the evidence mentioned above, the Bible also contains many personal testimonies of people who have experienced God in their lives.

According to Hinduism:

  • Vedas: The Rig Veda, one of the oldest Hindu texts, states: 

    • "There is one God, whom the wise worship in many ways."

  • Upanishads: The Brihadaranyaka Upanishad states: 

    • "The truth is Brahman. That art thou." This passage is often interpreted as saying that the individual soul is identical to the Supreme Being.

  • Puranas: The Bhagavata Purana states: 

    • "There is one Supreme Being, who is the source of all creation. He is eternal, all-knowing, and all-powerful."

  • Bhagavad-Gita: The Bhagavad-Gita, a famous Hindu scripture, includes a dialogue between the warrior-prince Arjuna and his charioteer Krishna. In this dialogue, Krishna reveals himself to be an incarnation of Vishnu. Krishna also reveals his Virat Swarupa to Arjuna & says that he is the ultimate reality, he is the supreme consciousness & he is the one from whom everything emanates or he is the source of everything. Krishna teaches Arjuna about the nature of reality, the soul, and the path to liberation.

Coming Soon!

Now, if you want to know about:

  • What is birth-rebirth, reincarnation?

  • What is liberation? 

  • What is Sthit-Prajna?

  • What is Karma, Karma Yoga & how does it affect our lives?

  • What are the types of methods to merge with God according to Vedas? 

  • What are the main stages of intelligence & how to achieve it?

  • What is the purpose of human life?

  • What is pain & pleasure? 


I would highly recommend you stay tuned with us & our writings! 


Download this article as a pdf from here


Comments





Popular posts from this blog

What is real success? | Why students attempt suicide? | How to get success? | Yagnesh Suthar's Blog 2023

You will only understand these words if you are fortunate enough to "realize" them & if you are really believing in the existence of Supreme Consciousness.    Have you ever asked yourself about what is the real success? If you will ever observe any one surrounding you, you will realize one thing that everyone is running every day & night just to get money . Just take the calculator & calculate the hours you spend for your work, you will realize that if you are working 10 hours a day, you are not getting enough time to understand & live your life fruitfully.  Even after earning a huge amount of money, you will have many different kinds of desires to fulfill & again your hunger of success will never be satisfied completely.  Just try to understand this fact that even science has proven it that our mind is the greatest thing which produces nearly 70,000 thoughts in a day. Do you know one more thing that, our thought becomes our action .  So, if we are gettin

Thinking about Teleportation: New Ideas and Possibilities | Yagnesh Suthar

Thinking about Teleportation: New Ideas and Possibilities This is an attempt to provide you with an idea about teleportation. How modern science is approaching teleportation & how ancient Indian rishis already achieved it?! Albert Einstein also attempted to provide a formula to describe the relationship between energy & matter that we all know, right? (E= Δ mc^2)  While science has been trying to find what is there inside the matter’s core, spirituality (especially Vedas) has already mentioned that there is “supreme consciousness” pervading in the entire universe & beyond. Anyways, we are going to talk about teleportation in this article.  It has been mentioned in many scriptures that there were people who used their super powers to fulfill their difficult tasks. It is mentioned that Lord Hanumanji has 8 Siddhis (Anima, Mahima, Garima, Laghima, Prapti, Prakamya, Isitva, Vasitva). But how?  We have been trying to understand them using only a “logical” mindset. That is the re

Mystery of Time - a theoretical approach to solving the problem of physics | Yagnesh Suthar's Blog

Mystery of Time - A theoretical approach to solving the problem of physics based on the mental experience of understanding the nature of time. Disclaimer: This is a simple article that represents my personal views about "time" based on my experience of it in different states of consciousness (Waking, Dreaming, Sleeping & Imagination state). This blog post can help understand the nature of time for physicists. This also answers several questions like: How do exactly we experience different times on different planets? Why Brahma's one day is equal to 4.32 billion human years? What is time & how does it work? If the time is linear, how do we experience differently in different situations? And so on! So, let's start now: See the below image, where the center O represents someone controlling the circular motion of a system placed on an imaginary line OC. Suppose the rotational speed of the line OC is 1 Rotation per minute (here the minute is the unit of time meas

..શું તમને પણ આવું અનુભવાય છે? | Solution to all your problems | The knowledge of Truth | The knowledge of absolute

એક દિવસ યશ કામ પરથી થાકેલો ઘરે આવ્યો! એટલો બધો થાકી ગયો હતો કે એક પછી એક વિચારો ચાલતા હતા કે, “શું આ જ જિંદગી છે? રોજ સવારે ઊઠવાનું, પરવારવાનું અને નોકરી પર જઈને લોકો માટેની જવાબદારીઓ પૂરી કરીને સાંજે પાછું ઘરે આવી ખાઈ-પી ને સુઈ જવાનું?”, “હું મહીને લાખો રૂપિયા કમાઉ છું પણ મને મનની શાંતિ નથી મળતી! રોજ સુવા જાઉં છું ત્યારે બીજા દિવસની ચિંતા સતાવતી હોય છે”, “કાશ, આ બધી ખોટી લોકોની જવાબદારીઓ નાં હોત અને હું કોઈ એકાંત વાળી જગ્યાએ રહેતો હોત! જ્યાં બસ હું જ હોત! બીજું કોઈજ નાં હોત! મને કોઈ જજ કરનારું નહિ, કોઈ જવાબદારી નહિ, બસ એક નાનું ઘર, એક નદી & નદીમાં લહેરતું પાણી, પક્ષીઓનો કલરવ અને પ્રકૃતિ બસ!”  તમારા જીવનમાં પણ નાના મોટા પ્રોબ્લેમ રહેતા હશે જેમાં તમે ઘણી વખત જિંદગીથી નાસીપાસ થઇ જતા હશો. કારણ કોઈ પણ હોય શકે છે જેમકે, “રીલેશનનું કારણ, ધંધાનું કારણ, નોકરીનું કારણ, માં-બાપનું કારણ, પરિવારનું કારણ, પોતામાં ભરોસો નાં હોવાનું કારણ, ડરનું કારણ અથવા કોઈપણ કારણ વગર જ!” અને આ ડીપ્રેસનની નિશાની છે. આવા નકારાત્મક વિચારો તમને અંદરથી એટલી હદે તોડી પાડે છે કે તમે દુઃખી ગાયનો સાંભળવાનું પસંદ કરો છો!

What should be taught in the School? | Yagnesh Suthar's Blog 2023

At every phase of life, our world & society demands a distinctive & great personality to respond to its queries. And those queries can only be solved by a person who is completely or at least having enough knowledge about almost every aspects of life . Our life is a curse & gift both together! It is a curse because we are trapped in the illusion of the materialistic world. And that is because of our desires & karmas (actions). Whereas, it is a gift because we have an opportunity to get rid of it permanently if we can change our behavior & the way of life by understanding the above fact. So, to obtain that great personality, we must have knowledge i.e. the knowledge of truth or reality. And, the truth is that the world we are experiencing is just a drama & we are a medium . The world is not run by us. It is run by the supreme consciousness of which (or whom) many wise people worship with many different names, forms & beliefs . But the ground reality is that

Do you feel the same?!!! | Know yourself | Introduction to Consciousness | Yagnesh Suthar 2023

One day Yash came home tired from work! He was so tired that he was having one thought after another that, "is this the life? Waking up in the morning, getting ready, going to work, coming in the evening and then sleeping after having dinner?" "I earn thousands of rupees but still I always worry about tomorrow",  "What if I would be living isolated from all these false responsibilities! Where only I would be there! No one else! Nobody would be there to judge me, no responsibilities, just a small house, a river and flowing water in the river, chirping of birds and just nature!". You would also be having problems in your life and you could also fail from life. There could be any reason like, " reason of relationship, reason of your business, reason of your job, reason of your parents, reason of your family, reason of not having faith in yourself, reason of fear or without any reason! ".  And this is the indication of depression. Such negative thoug

ભજન-ભક્તિ કેમ કરવી? | Why to worship God? | Yagnesh Suthar

આજનો જમાનો એક એવો જમાનો છે કે જેમાં દરેક વસ્તુ/વિચાર અને આપણી પરંપરામાં વિશ્વાસ કરાવવા માટે વૈજ્ઞાનિક સાબિતીઓ આપવી પડે છે!  પણ કહેવાય છે ને કે, " વિચારોને કોઈ અવકાશ નથી નડતો " બસ, એજ સાથે હું આજે તમને ભજન ભક્તિ કેમ કરવી તેના વિશે જણાવવાનો છું: આગળ ઉપર જેટલી પણ પુસ્તકો લખી છે તે દરેક પુસ્તકોમાં મેં આપણી સમજણ શક્તિ કઈ રીતે બને છે એમ ઘણા વિષય વિશે જણાવ્યું છે. પણ આજના આ આર્ટીકલમાં હું એમ જણાવવા જઈ રહ્યો છું કે "ભજન-ભક્તિ કેમ કરવી?" આ પ્રશ્નનો જવાબ મેળવતા પહેલા આપણે જીવનના અમુક પાસાઓ સમજી લઈએ તો આ પ્રશ્નનો જવાબ સમજવો ખુબજ સરળ થઇ જશે. અને આગળ વાંચવાનું શરુ કરો એ પહેલા એક વિનંતી છે દિલથી: "આ લેખ (આર્ટીકલ) એક મજાક નથી કે ફક્ત લખાણ પણ નથી! આ લેખ અત્યાર સુધી લખાયેલા જેટલા પણ સત્ય જ્ઞાનના ગ્રંથો છે તેમાંથી લીધેલ પ્રેરણા અને જે-જે લેખકો, ઋષિમુનીઓ એ આપણને જીવન કઈ રીતે જીવવું એ સમજણની ભેટ આપી છે તેની એક ઝાંખી છે. તદુપરાંત આ લેખમાં લખેલો દરેક શબ્દ, વાક્ય અને ફકરો મારી પોતાની 15 વર્ષની મહેનત છે જેને વિજ્ઞાન, તર્ક, ઈંટ્યુશન (Intuition) અને બીજા ઘણા માધ્યમોથી ચકાસેલું છે. તો જો

Why should we not eat Onion & Garlic? | Scientific, religious & logical answer | Yagnesh Suthar's Blog 2023

Ayurveda is an absolute knowledge about health & wellness. Because, unlike modern science it is not only focusing on the gross aspect of the human body. But, Ayurveda focuses on all the aspects of our body i.e. Sthool, Sukhsma & Karana body. Also, it is focusing on three different Gunas (quality/attribute/property) & three Doshas (it is that which can cause problems).  In Ayurveda, onions and garlic are considered to be tamasic and rajasic foods, respectively. Tamasic foods are said to increase inertia, dullness, and negativity in our body & mind. Whereas rajasic foods are said to increase passion, restlessness, and anxiety. According to Ayurveda, onions and garlic have the following negative effects on the body and mind: Tamasic Effects of Onions: Heat-Producing : Onions are considered to have a heating property that can exacerbate Pitta dosha imbalances, leading to symptoms like irritability, anger, and inflammation. Dullness and Lethargy : Onions are believed

Proof of how the mind controls the body? | Yagnesh Suthar 2023

Proof of how the mind controls the body? See the images below. Now you would have a question in your mind: how can a tiger kill a deer? As you can see in the images above, deers can run faster than the tiger but still being caught by them, how?  The answer is “Fear”. Tiger represents himself with full of self confidence & determined to achieve its goals. When a deer is a victim of the tiger’s goal, it sees the confidence of the tiger & has fear in itself.  Fear is a destroying emotion in the human/animal body.  Fear creates doubt & doubt destroys faith. When faith is destroyed, you are destroyed! Because, the entire world is working on faith!  When a deer sees a tiger chasing him with the angry face & roar of the tiger, its senses create a negative imagination of “being killed by the tiger” in its mind. That imagination could be the consequence of the previously seen events where many deers got caught by tigers & were killed by them. So, just after imagining that sc